- [S49003] GEDCOM file imported on 30 October 2017.
- [S49006] myfamily Kordle Moore EE, picture by Del Detrick, a cousin.
- [S49086] GEDCOM Morgan 8 Jun 2003.
- [S49006] myfamily Kordle Moore EE, Tina's notes; 30 May 2001.
Tibia Blevins Johns - Mar 30, 2001 Viewers Charlie, My information also shows children of Jemima Pack and James Sloan as:
James H. Sloan b. abt. 1874, died 9/29/1918 in Europe.
William Perry Slone b. abt. 1875, died 1/18/1935. He married Olga Lemaster.
Vinnie Elizabeth Sloan, born 5/14/1874 in Johnson Co., KY, died ?. Married (1) Jake Hall, (2) David Jesse Fairchild 2/11/1893.
Rinda Sloan b abt. 1877, died 4/6/1968. Married William Ramey abt. 1895.
Dewey Sloan b abt. 1878, died May, 1930.
Ira Sloan b 1879, died 4/5/1952. Married Pearlie Daniel 12/27/1906.
Margaret Sloan, b 1/16/1879, died 1/4/1947
Mollie Sloan, b 2/2/1881, died 11/14/1952. Married Shanklin Wheeler abt. 1899.
Nancy Catherine Sloan, b. 8/20/1882, died 6/25/1963. Married Milt Harris
Sanford Sloan, born abt. 1885
Plimie Sloan, born abt. 1886
Clarrista J. Slone, b 3/6/1876. Married Maywood Harris abt. 1894.
Charles Monroe Sloan, born 5/1/1888, died 3/15/1936. Married Imo Ramey 3/9/1911.
Jasper N. Sloan, born 5/17/1890, died 3/1974 in Ky. Married Monie Lemaster 5/3/1917.
Hester Sloan, born abt. 1880
Dolly Slone, born abt. 1884
- Mar 30, 2001 Viewers Thank you Tibia! I needed more info on this family, a brother to my gr. grandfather, Marvel Slone. I have notes from my interview with the late Lloyd Slone on Frank's Creek at home. Can check these in ca. one month. Meantime, will copy what I have in data file: James M. Slone
HUSBAND: James M. Slone mar: an unknown location bir: 1851 VA Father: John Albert Slone Mother: Elizabeth Jane Parker WIFE: Jemima Pack I have no children but I suspect I have the line of Lloyd Sloan in my notes at home www.myfamily.com
- [S49412] Pack Kith Kin Wanda EE, p 59; *6.922, KY231.
died at age 83
* means more information Information was compiled in 1978 by Winifred Erline Pack, Carlson Paton, IW daughter of Sherman Pack and granddaughter of Charles Pack.
- [S49006] myfamily Kordle Moore EE, home and internet; 1 December 2011; Clista Jane Slone.
Posted By: Del DetrickDate Posted: Jun 28, 2008 Description: Clista Jane Slone Harris d/o James M Slone & Jemima Pack wife of Maywood Harris Date Taken: June 2008Place Taken: Lemester Cemetery, Franks Creek, Ky Owner: Bascom Keith LeMaster Album: Del Detrick
More detail than other sources for her.